Internet Live Bidding & Absentee Bidding: The internet live bidding is provided by our company, mmauctions.online and you can find this sale under current auctions at that link.
- You will need to create an account if you don’t already have one by using an email & password.
- To register for Diamonds in the Desert Premier Sale, you will need to provide all your personal information including a credit card. Your credit card will be charged with a $1 fee for authorization but credited back once authorized.
- Once registered to bid, your spending limit is set to zero. To get your limit increased, email a copy of your drivers license and a notarized verification of funds from your bank to email@example.com. Your spending limit will be raised when both items are received.
- Absentee/Pre-bidding online is always allowed an encouraged. Technology is a great tool but not always our friend. Worried about your internet failing?! Get your bids in early. Can’t make the sale? Place your absentee bid online. Our system will bid automatically for you at the next increment up to your maximum bid if need be.
- There will be a 3% Buyers Fee charged for all Internet Bidders. Invoices will be emailed immediately following the sale. Buyers have two payment choices: credit card or ACH. If Buyer chooses credit card, there will be an additional 4% convenience fee added to the total amount. There’s no additional convenience fee for choosing ACH. If Buyer doesn’t manually pay their invoice within 2 hours after close of the sale, they wave their right to decide on payment choice. MM Auction Services will charge the credit card on file including a 4% convenience fee.
NOTE: You will be taken to a new website – https://mmauctions.online/