Note: Online Bidding Begins October 15th
Internet Live Bidding & Absentee Bidding: The internet live bidding is provided by our company www.mmauctions.online and you can find this sale under current auctions at that link.
- You will need to create an account if you don’t already have one by using an email & password.
- To register for Diamonds in the Desert Premier Sale, you will need to provide all your personal information including a credit card. Your credit card will be charged with a $1 fee for authorization but credited back once authorized.
- Once registered to bid, your spending limit is set to zero. To get your limit increased, email a copy of your drivers license and a verification of funds or letter stating you are a customer in good standing from your bank to email@example.com. Your spending limit will be raised when both items are received.
- Absentee/Pre-bidding online is always allowed an encouraged. Technology is a great tool but not always our friend. Worried about your internet failing?! Get your bids in early. Can’t make the sale? Place your absentee bid online. Our system will bid automatically for you at the next increment up to your maximum bid if need be.
- There will be NO Buyers Fee charged to Internet Bidders. Invoices will be emailed immediately following the sale. Buyers have two payment choices: credit card or wire transfer. If Buyer chooses credit card, there will be an additional 4% convenience fee added to the total amount. There’s no additional convenience fee for choosing wire transfer unless the wire transfer is not in our bank by 10 am MST the day following the sale (4%/day late fee charged). Our clerks will phone online buyers to finalize settlement. If Buyer doesn’t pay their invoice within 2 hours of the phone call, they wave their right to decide on payment choice. MM Auction Services will charge the credit card on file including a 4% convenience fee.
NOTE: You will be taken to a new website – http://mmauctions.online